Less than 1% of material used to produce clothing is recycled into new clothing. The other 99% head straight to the landfill or incinerator.
This contributes to climate change and pollutes waterways.
LET’S CHANGE THAT...
The yarn is composed of post-consumer waste, as well as scraps left over from the cutting stage of the manufacturing process.
Because the yarn is repurposed, the material forgoes the dyeing stage, which reduces energy consumption by 80%, water consumption by 75%, and chemical consumption by 90%.
A significant step towards more sustainable manufacturing, an important step towards a more sustainable future.